As an Account Executive, you'll be responsible for the growth of our amazing customer base. You'll own the entire sales process and develop your skills across the entire spectrum of a SaaS sale. In partnership with our Marketing team (complimented by your own efforts in your defined territory) you will be qualifying leads, managing the opportunity cycle by putting on demos for key stakeholders and qualifying the impact to their business using Contractor Compliance, ultimately closing deals to help us grow the business.
We're looking for people to come in and make the most of this opportunity by helping us shape the future of our company. We are executing extremely well against our vision, but no vision is complete without adding amazing talent along the way.
At Contractor Compliance we believe in DIFFERENTIATION. We approach our industry differently, we treat our customers differently, and most importantly we treat our team differently.
Contractor Compliance is a SaaS solution provider that helps organizations simplify their contractor management process. Nobody wants to spend their days sifting through documents, managing spreadsheets and tracking down missing info from contractors - but more than 90% of the market is stuck in the past. With Contractor Compliance, we bring efficiencies to our customers that should have been a part of their day-to-day operations for years, and they can see it immediately.
- Sales cycle & opportunity management. We have built a very easy to adopt and follow model to manage the efforts of prospecting, presenting our solutions, and ultimately securing and growing business.
- We're a software company (duh!) so we're big on leveraging best in class tools ourselves. Familiarity and a high level of adoption with our CRM (Salesforce) will be critical to make the most of this opportunity.
- We're obsessed with our customers, so a customer first attitude is critical for us to continue getting great reviews and taking our market by storm.
- Help us be the best that we can be. We really mean this, we aren't just looking for people to come in and do a job. Put your mark on who we become by sharing feedback regularly and making us all better at what we do.
What's in it for You?
Alright, so why join Contractor Compliance? What really makes this opportunity different than anything else out there?
- DEVELOPMENT. Development of our people is what gets our CEO up in the morning, and from the top down our organization prides ourselves in hiring best in class leaders to ensure our team-members can make the most of their careers (both personally and professionally). You will have direct access to this level of dedication to your craft from day 1.
- IMPACT. We're a start-up (for now) but have plans for much more. The sky is the limit for what you can accomplish at Contractor Compliance. Like we've said above, we want you to share your ideas and really make a mark on how Contractor Compliance can morph into an even stronger solution in the market. Your voice matters!
- INCLUSION. We don't believe in work-life balance. That's right, we believe in something BIGGER. We believe in WORK-LIFE INTEGRATION. Culture is a huge deal for us, and we want to hire you for more than what you contribute to your role. We want to hire you for your passions, your interests, your family and your friends. It's your environment that makes you who you are, and we want everyone at Contractor Compliance to be a part of something bigger than a job.
Interested in what you've heard? Send us your resume! We'd love to hear from you.